Skip to content

Request Forms

request forms


Click any of the links below for J-1 Exchange Visiting Student and International Visiting Scholar request forms. 

If a form is only for a specific group, it will be marked with an *asterisk*
Lost your DS-2019? Was your original DS-2019 damaged? Request a DS-2019 reprint here!
Do you wish to extend your exchange program here at Georgia Southern? After consulting with an OGE adviser, you can official request your program date extension here!
Upon arrival to the Georgia Southern campus, all exchange students should complete their "Check-In" Process, by clicking the application here!

*For J-1 Exchange Visiting Students only

Change of Status Request

Please complete this change of status request through the Office of International Admissions and Programs (ISAP) if you are looking to change your J-1 visa status to another type (F-1, F-2, H1-B, etc).

***Make sure you consult with an RO and DSO about your change of status request prior to completing this form. 

Please contact OGE directly if you would like to process any of the following requests:​​

  • Add dependent(s) to your DS-2019
  • Add and approve on-campus employment
  • Authorization for J-1 exchange visiting student academic training
  • Change of financial support
  • Transferring your J-1 SEVIS record to another university
  • Any other questions or concerns that you have relating to your J-1 exchange visiting visa
  You can contact OGE directly at