Skip to content

Travel Registry

Travel Registry

What is Travel Registry?

All faculty, staff, and students that are traveling on university-sponsored business or related events (conferences, presentations, training, fieldwork, etc) must register their travel plans with OGE.

Note: Students and faculty that are participating in an approved study abroad or exchange program do not have to complete the travel registry below. Their information will be recorded through their study abroad application here on the Global Portal.‚Äč

University members can register their travel plans with the link below.

Reminder about International Health Insurance:

ALL students traveling out of the United States are required to register for mandatory international health insurance through the Office of Global Engagement.

Faculty or staff may also register for international health insurance through OGE, if interested. Please contact OGE directly for more information on how to register for international health insurance.